- Prepared for continuous operation in a wide temperature range. From -253°C to +260°C for PTFE. (Use nickel conductor plating (NA) for use at 200°C or higher)
- Flame resistant and low fuming.
- Excellent solder resistance.
- Resistant to most chemical agents and solvents.
- Stable electrical properties in a wide range of temperatures and frequencies.
- Can be made thinner and reduced in weight.
- Low friction coefficient and easy to wire.
- Adhesion resistant and easy to clean.
- Superb weathering performance.
- Long life with properties virtually unchanged after many years of use.
- Internal wiring and control wiring for electronic devices that require high reliability.
- Internal wiring for high-frequency devices such as broadcasting, communication, and measuring equipment.
- Internal wiring and lead wires for various high-temperature devices requiring heat durability, including thermostatic chambers, floodlights, and water heaters.
- Wiring for compact electronic devices
- Other characteristics and uses: chemical resistance/chemical equipment; Freon resistance/freezers; weathering/ship equipment & unmanned monitoring equipment; flame resistance/emergency wiring; and resistance against extremely low temperatures/lead wires and power wires for liquefied gas measuring devices.