This cable was developed for downsizing and densifying electrical and electronic equipment. As numerous conductors are insulated in parallel, it enables a smaller and lighter finish.
This cable helps to reduce assembling costs by avoiding wiring mistakes and making accurate termination easy.
With high bendability and flexibility, durability in movable parts improves significantly.
- The flat shape allows load dispersion for good cut-through resistance, wear-resistance and tensile strength
- Compact and high-density wiring
- Helps to avoid assembling errors
- Enables easy and accurate termination
- Improved current capacity by high heat dispersion efficiency
- Minimum attenuation and crosstalk by Fluoropolymer insulation
- Outstanding flexibility
- Internal wiring for electrical and electronic equipment, space devices, etc., as well as wiring between equipment and for communications
- High-speed digital signal processing systems requiring higher density
High Flexible PTFE Flat Cable
Conductor Pitch (mm)
SL: Silver plated high tensile strength copper alloy wire